View Single Post
Old 03-30-08, 07:01 AM
Rosie8

Bikes: Giant Simple 7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Last May I bought myself a 7 speed Suede (mint color) and totally adore riding it. I've ridden on pavement, dusty fields (not by choice but because we're surrounded), bike trails (rails to trails) with great pleasure. The fun factor on the Suede is outstanding. An unexpected "plus" is getting compliments from people who like the cruiser/retro look. I've had to replace tubes (we live in goathead country) because of valve leaks, and had the shop adjust the handlebars to be even more upright since I've had a neck injury from a fall long ago (non-bike related).

I hope your wife enjoys riding hers as much as I have mine. I went from not riding in many years to riding up to 170 miles per month last summer. I just rode to the shop last week to pick up my car that was being serviced. The mechanic helped me load it into the back and asked lots of questions because he's thinking of taking up riding again. He looks about my age (50's). The bike is easy to ride, easy to keep upright at a stop because of the pedals forward and relatively lightweight since I can load it into my car by myself if needbe.