View Single Post
Old 09-29-04, 08:20 PM
jarhead#42

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Actually what I use are natural horemones . The very hormeones that when they fall , you begin the aging process . I call what I use a anti aging way of life . Thats what I mean about thinking outside the box . My world famous neuro couldnt cure my chronic headaches , I gave him almost a decade . And I , a former teamster trucker have cured my headaches with out the chemicals that probably should be banned . As people grow older , thier endocirine system begins to falter . Why not maintain your endocrine system ? Because its considered performance enhancing ? That sure sounds like a silly ideology to me , a person with a moderate brain injury . Just because it enhances performance and makes you feel better , have more energy , doesent mean its bad . I do not advocate this for the young and strong , only for people who are over 40 and want to feel young again . The side effects of what I take makes you feel young again . Thats not bad when considering things like statin drugs cause your muscles to waste away and is actually anti performance enhancing when you can take for instannce 1 IU of rHGH a day that will allow you the energy to lower your cholestoral with exercise . Exercsie also erases depression . Or , you could take some zoloft , a concoction of flouride and other chemicals and walk around in a illusian of well being . I just think outside the box that the so called educated profit motivated phamuctical injury has forced apon the peoples of the world . Is that really a bad thing ?

Peace
Jar