Old 04-10-08, 12:40 AM
wild animals
Real Human Being

Bikes: Sleeping Beauty: 2008 Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
it might sound lame, but sometimes if you eat something sweet that isn't terrible for you, it can help. i have a real sweet tooth but i can only handle so much, so if i have some grapes, i wont want candy as much because i know i'll go into sugar overload. sometimes i do it anyway but sometimes it helps.

are you trying to make some other changes in your life? they say that people can usually only handle so much "sheer force of will" at a time. so if you're closely watching your food intake, you'll probably find it harder to closely watch your budget. or if you're budgeting, you might be more likely to overeat. or even just stress could do it. i go through phases of drinking pop (i hate it for a year, then for a month or two i drink it too much), but i've been in a pop phase for the past 6 months because my job is so much more stressful than it was last year. it's like, "i just want a stupid pop, so let me have the stupid pop." maybe there is something going on that doesn't seem related to food at all on the surface.