View Single Post
Old 04-11-08, 12:51 AM
Maxwell

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just got my Dummy, naked though.

So, my big dummy complete arrived from Xtracycle today, much faster than I expected. Very excited to get my hands on one after long wait full of fishy stories trying to get a frameset through my friend's bike shop. After more than a month wait, I was way lucky that the only completes xtracycle had left were my size.

So, only snafu, xtracycle parts (freeloaders, v-racks, snap deck) in the box. Anybody else order the complete? Do they come in separate box? Haven't heard back from Xtracycle yet.

So, intial impressions, like everything except the c-bars and the saddle. The bars are just too much for me, looking to put on something like the on one mary. The saddle feels too small for my derrière, I'm sitting on the rivets, one way or the other.

When I was planning on building up a frameset, I was gonna try out the nuvinci hub. I'm glad I've got the dérailleur setup to either fall back on if I'm not loving it, or make a nice upgrade to my tallbike. It really rode nice when I borrowed the drivetrain from my mtb for riding Aids/Lifecycle.