Old 04-20-08, 03:10 PM
ridethecliche
Batüwü Creakcreak

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 160 Posts
Originally Posted by cslone
You'll only become a good 4 when you buy a PM.
Hush you!

I said I'd get a PM once I upgraded.

I don't think I'll be able to upgrade till next year, depending on how I play my cards because I'm going to be abroad for the first two months of summer and there are very few road races in august/sept, which is lame!

I might have to push back my internship for a little bit so I can upgrade. The place I'm working for has given me the option of doing whatever i want as far as time goes as long as I'm there for 2 months straight.

I'd honestly love to buy the ergomo and if I saved up for a bit, I probably could.

Problem is that my cannondale has a shimano 105 outboard bb crank and I can't use it with that. Using the ergomo with my trek would be a waste. I have a centaur crankset on my trek, so technically I could swap cranksets from my trek to the cannondale, but I don't want to run a compact crank on my race bike. Although I could if I went to an 11-26 cassette.

Wait, you guys are terrible!!! I'm a broke college student. Don't do this!!!

The centaur is the gray finish anyway, so it wouldn't match on the cannondale. Hah, there. I can't buy the ergomo because it would make my bike not match. How's that?