View Single Post
Old 04-24-08, 10:21 AM
CliftonGK1

Bikes: '08 Surly Cross-Check, 2011 Redline Conquest Pro, 2012 Spesh FSR Comp EVO, 2015 Trek Domane 6.2 disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by tx_what_it_do View Post
we sell smiths, natives, oakleys, spy's, electrics, maui jims, and i've noticed the natives are the best for bikers. they're a real good pair of athletic sunglasses. all of them are polarized, all have interchangable lenses for different light conditions, the warranty is unbeatable, they're light and real good for cycling especially.

the nose pads are made of a rubber/plastic that specifically gets to the temperature of the skin it's contacting (your nose bridge) and sticks. i've sold a few pairs and people tell me they never EVAR comeslide down or come off.
I've got a pair of Native Nano-2's and I won't wear any other shades. Wide frame and very large coverage, partial wrap-around lenses. He's not kidding about them not slipping, either. I sweat alot, and I've never had these slip.
All the lenses aren't polarized, though. Most of the darker and mirror-finish ones are, but the yellow and orange lenses (and obviously the clear ones, duh) are not polarized.