View Single Post
Old 04-25-08, 08:08 AM
dgasmd
shedding fat

Bikes: LOOK 595 Ultra/Campy Record 10Sp, restored Guerciotti/Campy C-Record 6 Sp, TIME RXR/Campy SR 11Sp, and Colnago C-60 with Campagnolo SR 11sp.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by heads up!
But serious - how you liking those Nimble Fly's? I've had my eye on them but don't know anyone riding them. Also thinking their Spider clinchers are up my alley.
I really like these wheels. They are very light, plenty of aerodynamics, climb (if I can even say that in FL ) very well, are stiff enough, good price for other comparable products in the market, and so far have been bomb-proof as it gets for ANY wheel but more so carbon. Great and fast customer service and warranty too. Have no complains whatsoever on them so far, but I will be the first to voice it when I do have them. I have over 3500 miles on them so far with only a single broken rear spoke to speak of.

I don't know much of anything about the Spider clincher though, so I can't help you there. I would call them and speak with David. He has been able to answer all my question to my satisfaction in the past. They are also not shy to tell you how they compare to other products and brands in the market