Old 04-26-08, 11:14 PM
BengeBoy 

Bikes: 2009 Chris Boedeker custom; 2007 Bill Davidson custom; 2021 Bill Davidson custom gravel bike; 2022 Specialized Turbo Vado e-bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Here we are at REI; this is the flagship store for the chain. I think their corporate offices are in this building, too. This tower in the front of the store contains the REI climbing wall. It overlooks Interstate 5, on the north edge of downtown Seattle. It's a "must see" if you're ever in town (esp. if you need some gear...).

Here's my bike up on the work stand in the REI bike shop. This is where the bike maintenance class was taught.

After class, I went down the waterfront for a bowl of chowder at Ivar's Acres of Clams...

Shot of the Seattle fire boat and Bainbridge Island ferry. This is how McDreamy gets to work on "Grey's Anatomy."

Now I'm going to cheat a bit. This photo is from another day; if you go to the point of land just past the ferry in the shot above, and look back at where I had lunch today, this is what it looks like:

Almost forgot. There's a law in Seattle that all photos of downtown must contain photo of Space Needle...

Last edited by BengeBoy; 04-28-08 at 11:23 PM.