Old 04-30-08, 12:33 PM
varaonaid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bontrager Privateer

Hello,

I hope that this is OK to post here. I just need some advice and opinions.

About 10 years ago, I got a Bontrager Privateer mountain bike. I guess it was the last year that Bontrager truly owned the company. Shortly after getting it, I went through a series of lifestyle changes (got married, moved to a different area) and haven't ridden it much at all the past several years. I'm rather embarrassed to say it probably has less than 50 miles on it. At this point in my life, after breaking my back and becoming less active, I've realized that I need to look at getting a different style bike with a more upright sitting position. All that to say, I need to sell my Bontrager and I have no idea what I should ask for it. It's in good shape, couple of small scuffs in one spot on the frame but that's about it. It's a hardtail with front shocks but it should have pretty decent components as it was about $1200 when I purchased it, which I figure is above an entry level bike. If anyone could give me some idea on what it would be worth, I'd really appreciate it. Like I said, I just don't know where to start on finding that out.

Thanks so much in advance!