Old 05-01-08, 06:38 AM
Script

Bikes: Seven (brand, not number....

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
Positive recommendation: Think twice about your examples before trying to bring "us" all together in a consensus around what you think are "our" common needs.

It might help if you didn't make assumptions that all of "us" on BF (and more importantly cyclists everywhere else) share your alleged progressive/liberal ideas about "needs." Even more helpful for positive advocacy is not to make an assumption that only those BF members/advocates who share your ideas represent the total cycling population, nor represent the interests or agenda of anyone outside their own self centered clique.

To get back to the thread subject, it is just those type of assumptions about ownership of the only correct and proper agenda for cycling advocacy that have made the zealous Vehicular Cyclists Promoters so divisiveand ineffective.
YULite...How dare you try to make a positive contribution.

We have no interest in any kind of consensus or cooperation on this forum. We prefer lurking on the fringe and then attacking any effort to get agreement on anything. Sure, you might think this is a place to advance the interests of all cyclists but you are in error!

Each of us have our own agenda and it is impossible to find common ground.

My apologies in advance for this posting...couldn't help myself.

Ed, my where can one order a CRAP jersey?