Old 05-02-08, 09:12 AM
JohnKScott

Bikes: It has two wheels

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chirojeremy
In case things work out between my wife and I my secondary goals are to get healthy. I am going to be a chiropractor and the main selling point about me is that I am going to focus on health and wellness. I have always been concerned with health and what I put into my mouth, but I want my family to be healthy and I want to be an example to them and my patients.
At the risk of speaking out without knowing your situation...

I really hope you guys put 100% into this option. Every marriage has hard times. Most have at least one really hard time somewhere along the way. I heard some research the other day about couples on the verge of divorce. The couples that worked through it and stayed together were, on the whole, much happier 5 years down the road than the couples that divorced and even remarried. They also reported having better sex lives .

The best of luck with your goals. Perhaps if you and your wife worked on being attractive to one another again (and I'm not just talking physically ) that old spark can be found again. After all, you guys got together for some reason and figured it was good enough to make a life time committment to each other. I'll bet it's still there. Just needs a little dusting off.

Ask me how I know this...

PM would be best if you would like to talk

Regardless, getting healthier will never hurt you. Go get it!