^*^BATMAN^*^
I get high on lactic acid

Bikes: 2003 Cervelo P3/2003 Trek 2000/2005 Norco EXC 2.0ht

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Springbank RR Report and Pics

So I did my second race on a road bike yesterday. It was a hybrid race of sorts. 2.2km course, but it was a RR.....

Well started at an ok pace, so I pull up to the front to start getting the pace up. So I pull around one lap at a brisk pace, then one one wants to take over, so I just sit up, until finally someone comes around me, a few more laps at a slower pace, until there is a crash in turn one, i was on the front at the time, the guy that crashed was wheel 2. So I attack, and about half the feild chases me down, so now people start working a bit more. Then a break goes of 3. No one seems to do anything. I was recovering in the middle of the pack, so once I make it to the front after the pack let these 3 get about 40 seconds or so, I start to up the pace to try and bring these guys back, so I start to get help from the only team that had a real presence there(6 riders), 3 of them start taking pulls, and we quickly shut down the break.

Long story short, came to a bunch sprint, I only had the legs for a top 15 finish, 4th in cat. Enough to pick up another 2 upgrade points.(getting close to that mandatory upgrade at midseason-July 1).

Here are the pictures. Springbank RR Pics