View Single Post
Old 10-11-04, 05:36 AM
jeff williams
I couldn't car less.

Bikes: Ritchey P-series prototype, Diamondback, Nishiki Triathelon Pro.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I don't think you have to use bags, cling wrap or any plastic will cover to protect the decal fom tape glue. good idea tho- Koffee.

A second seat and post for commuting- may get stolen, a torn (but loved and comfey) saddle, generic post.
Also looks

I have removed some advertisements from components, I am not sponsored by them, nor a discount for displaying logos. Green scrubbies work well.

Dirt! DIRT!! Road grime, leave it, get more......free and ugly. Clean only the drive.

My main rides LOUD!!

Many of the 'bits' are red, uncommon, hard to hide. Thing are mis-matched- or missing? ( )

Ugly bare chromoly, even some patina (oxidation, rust) patina is just the arty $1000 way of saying it, (clearcoat this winter, I'll get to it......) Fake rust with a brush, use cheap acrylic, comes off with a bit of effort, repaint when needed.

I'm going to dremel (etch) design into the der and other components. ( Not #, something cool, personal)

They make many colors of electricians tape now, way nicer that duct, and easier to remove. I like hockey tape too for grip, kinda rots tho- (and looks ugly, asssorted colors!)

I'm tired and can't think more on the subject...

Last edited by jeff williams; 10-11-04 at 05:41 AM.