Old 05-12-08, 04:26 PM
ivegotabike
Seek the Joy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My Welding Class (stupid *******s)

I take a welding class at my school district's technical center, and today we were slacking off and a group of the other students started talking about practical jokes. There was talk of farting on food and all sorts of other slightly amusing infantile pranks, but then one kid brought up the fact that he and a bunch of his friends had filled a McDonalds cup up with urine and nocked a man off his bike into a ditch, poured the piss on him, and stolen his bike. At that, the other kids started cracking up. Then they related similar storys. ("I threw a milkshake out my window and hit some guy on a bike in the back of the head, and he almost caught me at the stoplight." And "I wacked this dude on a bike with a 2 liter coke." are just two examples.) Why do these little ****s feel that its ok to hit cyclists. Throwing a 2 liter coke out of a car at a cyclist has potential for an assault with a deadly weapon charge. What the ****. I hate to say it, but every one of those kids was black and poor. I really try to not stereotype people, but when people just try to fit their stereotype I cant help myself.