Old 05-22-08, 12:42 AM
uofiblue
ILL...INI

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Today is the day that change begins. I recently bought a scale as i knew I needed to lose weight and thought it would be a good idea to have one through the process. When I stepped on tonight and it read 309, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was only 290 last summer, so in less than a year, I've put on 20 pounds. Granted, I've been studying for the CPA exam this past semester and haven't worked out hardly at all. But now I've graduated from the University of Illinois and as of May 30th I will have taken all 4 parts of the CPA. No more excuses allowed. I've created a blog on which I'm going to chronicle my journey and I hope that over time, it can help someone else who's currently in my shoes realize that they can do it too. My before pics are posted there and you're all more than welcome to follow it if you'd like @ http://bigbikerjourney.blogspot.com. I'll be back with after pics in a while. My immediate goal is 280. Eventually, I'd like to be down near the 200 mark. All of you have shown this is possible and I look forward to the journey.