View Single Post
Old 05-27-08, 08:39 PM
Fribley

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I cummuted again today, unfortunately i was unable to get a longer ride in before work so i figured i would afterwards. However i didnt plan on temp. dropping as much as it did nor the wind picking up as much as it did, it was a cold short ride home, thats Michigan for ya. I plan on keeping some long pants and long sleeve shirts in the locker at work now. And i have a trip in the works this weekend, probably going to be around 20 miles or so.

About the insurance i live in michigan which is a "no fualt" state, which means every driver is required by state law to have insurance and no matter what kind of accident you are invloved in your own policy covers you and then the insurance company goes after the other guys insurance company for the reimbursement. I currently have a PLPD plan (personal liabilty/property damage plan) which means even if i am involved in any accident then i only get the medical bills for me or my passengers paid for up to $300,000, and up to $100,000 of any damage i cuase to someone elses property. I dont get any coverage for my vehicle weather or not it was my fault. The only thing i really want to look at before i drop it is "high-risk pool" potential when i do pick it back up. which basicly means they assume that i was driving without insurance becuase i didnt have it for a few months. so i become a "high-risk" driver and the basicly **** me for insurance. But like alot of people said i need to just go in a spend the time to figure it out.