Old 10-18-04, 08:27 AM
Vitamin X

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by oldspark
Saying that you don't build any muscle mass in your legs by cycling is laugh out loud funny.

Depends on what you regard as muscle mass. You see that picture of Ulrich. You aren't going to get legs/hamstring muscles like that pushing a weepy 16 to 18lb bike all day. If you say that you could, you would be lying.

Speaking for my self I have built muscle in my legs-I see you picked one of the skinnyist riders you could find. That guy won't build muscle no matter what he does. Some people just don't get it.
You find that in people who eat next to nothing. That guy looks like he has never lifted a bag of sugar in his life never mind entered a gym. He would also need to eat alot more food, train hard, keep a clean diet & sleep well & then he would grow.

Oh for the love of God, you are telling me that no one has ever increased the size of their legs by cycling, you guys are nuts. This post is of no use to anyone.
What are we talking here. Millimeters???... Cos it ain't no more than that. Start referring to increased size when you can talk about gaining 10 or more inches... Look at the pics of Chris Hoys legs, not your own by cycling alone, then compare.