Old 06-01-08, 07:16 PM
nick__45

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by itsthewoo View Post
Well, if I had to state a budget, I'd prefer something less than $1000, preferably around the $500 area. I would consider more expensive if it was worth it though.
that's a lot of money for a college bike dude. i am new to this but my college bike was a $250 gt dyno bmx bought in 97. i didn't bring it to school right away and that was a good thing because my other bike, a 10 speed, was stolen the night before my orientation while strapped to the back of my parents' suv. and the seat of that bmx was stolen 2 years later when i forgot to bring it upstair; it was still double chained to a heavy duty bike rack in front of my dorm though. so my point is that a more fancy your ride look, the more likely it will be stolen or trashed if they can't steal it. i know the orlando area, it is no place for fancy bike to pack outside, even during class. why don't you get a tricycle, it is wicked cool and can be head for 400 new or 200 used. you can haul a lot of books and stuffs in the back in comfort.