Old 06-02-08, 09:30 PM
scottmorrison99
New! With Self Loathing!

Bikes: 2013 Jamis Xenith T time trial bike, 2013 Jamis Xenith Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I was forced off the road,intentionally. They returned to do it again. I called the CHP and had to demand an officer come see me personally while I was on the side of the road wondering if they were coming back again. I gave a description of the driver and passenger, their actions, the car and it's plate. I was told that because I probably couldn't pick the driver out a lineup, because she was wearing sunglasses, there was nothing they could do. (So I guess if they had killed me, an eyewitness would be useless?) I told the officer that I was sure the firefighter,(personalized firefighter plate) might want to know what his/her child was doing on the road. He agreed and did contact the vehicle's owner. Result:nothing. Next time I call the County Sheriff and flash my Sheriff Dept. ID. (I'm involved in SAR, Marijuana Eradication,etc.).That should work better. The CHP officer saw a bicycle, a toy to him, not an adult who was assaulted and had to leave the road to avoid being killed. I always get a wave back from the Sheriff deputies. I'll count on them to handle it. But if a driver gets out of the car to come after me, it's on. I will use any means I feel are necessary to protect myself. And then I'll call the cops.

Weird Bike Guy Blog

Last edited by scottmorrison99; 06-03-08 at 01:55 PM.