Thread: Sugino 75
View Single Post
Old 06-04-08, 10:19 PM
CafeRacer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Buddy... take a deep breath, loosen your belt and relax. Im the one who's the 'NJS' hate all most places. It was a legit question in whitch you have flamed moi for asking. If you dont understand the question let me re-write it in American Grade 6 level English (witch is about grade 2 level if your from Canada or the UK)

My old Sugino's and the ones that many world cuppers and grand prix racers use have the imfamos and useless stamp on them. They cost a fair bit more than the sorta cool multi colored annodized version that can be bought various places online. Are they the same crank? I do not wish to spend $200 on cranks that arn't the same as the ones I have now. (outside of obvoius lengh differances)

Now a simple answer would have been "Yes" or "no". Having a short rant about widgets and dies, a small Japanese tool man with a microscope, and how the NJS cert is grosley over rated and means nothing of strenth and durability makes you look like you either need to releive a serious amount of testosterone retention, or your just being a ******.......

It was a simple question - Chill the **** out.