WheresWaldo
Ride it like you stole it

Bikes: 2012 Cannondale EVO Ultegra Di2, Pedal Force Aeroblade, Rue Tandem

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by The_Spaniard
really you probably convinced me to buy a pedalforce, they give you better bang for your buck and i really did want a simple colored blakc frame...... how does she ride???
Please note that I only have a few training rides on the Pedal Force so it is hard to be objective (still has the new bike smell). I have not ridden on the disc yet either, except literally around the block once. What I can say is that compared to my Leader it is much smoother on the road and seems to glide just a bit easier. I have spent most of my time this year on our tandem, training and participating in a few metric centuries so there has been really no time to ride this at all. After Monday, all my planned rides are done for the year, so I will have the opportunity to really test it out on the road. The training configuration will be two 50mm deep carbon wheels, then I will switch to the rear disk for any event I might do later in the year.

One of the things that led me to the Pedal Force is that I was looking real hard at the Planet X Stealth. I had read very good reviews of it on-line. I also had previous experience with Pedal Force as I own three of their road frames. I also saw that last year Willier without their own TT bike rebranded this exact frame in some of their pro races. That was enough to tip the scale in the Pedal Force's favor. That and the low frame price compared to the other options available.

Since this is a picture thread and not a review thread, I will add another picture here: