View Single Post
Old 06-26-08, 10:23 PM
usafanarc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm 6'2" and 205 to 210 lbs. I won a Cannondale Six13 6 in a raffle about a month and a half ago. I wanted something a little nicer than the 6, so the LBS that sponsored the raffle gave me a credit for that bike. After test riding all the other Cannondales, I came back to the Six13, but upgraded to the Six13 3 (Team Liquigas colors, compact crankset). I'm still waiting on it...it should be here by July 1st...I hope. BTW, I didn't care for the SystemSix (huge top tube just bugged me...thighs rubbing). I really liked the stiffness of the aluminum rear end of the Six13 with the carbon front. When I really turned on the gas, the power transfer was amazing. No flex. Nice stiff rearend. Once I get the bike, I'll put some good rides in and let you know what I think. Oh, one thing...I'm putting Neuvation Aero3 wheels on it instead of the Aksium Race wheels (going on eBay ASAP). I love Neuvation wheels. Great customer service (best I've ever seen) and the wheels are solid for bigger guys without too much weight....I've been using M28Aeros for about three years.