Bike Forums - View Single Post - 705 users
Thread: 705 users
View Single Post
Old 07-07-08, 12:46 PM
umd
Banned

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac SL2, Specialized Tarmac SL, Giant TCR Composite, Specialized StumpJumper Expert HT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by aikigreg View Post
read the manual front to back several times before I posted. Still doesn't show me the next three turns or anythuing like that. I had already found the distance to next turn and programmed that in before I started the thread. Thanks for the linked thread - will read over it with interest.
After you do "Where To", the first screen it takes you to is a map with a purple line indicating the route. If you hit mode once it takes you to a screen with directions. It is showing me the next 3 turns and the final destination distance and poorly estimated arrival time. Mode again takes me to a screen with a giant compass and is indicating time and distance to the next turn. Mode again takes me to the elvation screen, and then one more time to the "bike computer" screen.

Originally Posted by aikigreg View Post
Timmy- your tagline is more correct than you knew!
I just skimmed through the manual and didn't see anything showing the navigation screens, so yeah, that was pretty useless Timmy.

Last edited by umd; 07-07-08 at 12:51 PM.