Old 11-02-04, 09:43 PM
startle

Bikes: 76 schwinn tandem,old hard rock mt bike, old old centurium rd bike, 84 trek 640 touring bike, a new v-rex,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by steveknight
I am thinking of moving over to a bent. I got hit by a car last Friday and the settlement would cover it. It is about the only way I can do it.
Portland Oregon has a great shop for bent buying so that's good. I will use it mostly for commuting but longer rides are possible. I ride 20 miles a day right now.
I want to be able to carry stuff and my last bike was a racing bike so everything went on my back.
I have lots of lights and flashers but I was thinking of putting a short pole on with a xenon flasher or something. May be fun to pay with idea’s. Since I will be riding in some traffic and in the rain and the night. Any idea’s and suggestions?
I went for my first wet bent ride, spray from the traffic is in the face! also I guess I will have to learn how to just smile into rain, can't bend my head down and use visor for some kind of protection, think I'm going to do my foul weather commuting on my old upright.