View Single Post
Old 07-29-08, 08:17 AM
JOHN J

Bikes: giant ATX 760, Falcon Road Bike (ss) custom marinoni tourismo (full dresser) ,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Peter White has E3 and edelux photos

There has been lots of wondering what the new hot dynamo lights look like .

Peter White Now has Photos of the Lumotec IQ Fly , Schmidt Edelux and the Supernova E3, as well as the e6 and Inoled 10+ (on another page)

interesting enough the IQ Fly is very close to the edelux at half the price. too bad its a goofy looking light , but it works

The Supernova E3 is plenty bright and does spill light up and down. one thing I do like with the supernova is (according to pam "blayleys", and Peters photo ) the supernova E3 lights the whole road and yes some of the trees (due to spill/symmetrical beam)from top of beam to your front wheel.

Pot holes , glass and other hazards dont dissapear as with the focused beam cutoff and can be seen the whole way, easier to navigate/react .

I have the Inoled 20+, Peter has a photo of the 10+ on the site , the Inoled beam is much wider than the IQ fly edelux or supernova E3, very nice when in town but when riding faster in the burbs and the light aimed out , it does have that long dark spot in front of the wheel, and yes Ive hit potholes and stuff that I didnt notice in the lit up area , and /or lost it when in the dark zone and couldnt see when they got close , Im not keen on a battery fill in light either so HMMMM???

heres the link for the page with the some of his comparisons.

http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/headlights.asp

What are your thoughts (discussion??)

"John"

Last edited by JOHN J; 07-29-08 at 09:20 AM.