View Single Post
Old 07-31-08, 08:15 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked 1,735 Times in 1,011 Posts
I know the Bontrager tires get a the rolling eye treatment, but I have a set of the Race Lite Hardcase 700*28's with 2500 miles on them and the rear tire still has the center ridge and I have had just one flat on them. I run them at 105 to 110 based on the temp. I also don't feel any real difference in the ride quality compared to some other tires I have used. Now I have never had them on my road bike, so that last statement might change if I put them on it.

I have found them so reliable, that I am seriously considering putting the 23's on my road bike. I have them on my hybrid which is my rain bike so I need a tire that is good in the rain and I have had no issues with them sliding on the fresh asphalt we have so much of down here now. I would seriously consider them.