Old 08-04-08, 05:00 AM
SJgunguy24

Bikes: Surly instagator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Broken wrist is healing back still hurts....

I was heading up the Embarcedero (S.F.) and I had to pass a couple of slower riders,got buzzed by a tour bus,no biggy. I'm still cruising and I have to pass a couple more riders,and i'm thinking about that bus that almost got me. I jump on to the sidewalk and I heard a screech and all I saw was a chrome wheel and...........as i'm flying through the air i'm thinkin' " I've never crashed with a helmet on before".

Thats what saved me. As i'm laying on the ground there was a ton of people helping me out. The one thing I really wanted was the license # of the car that hit me. I don't think the guy who hit me even came over to check on me. I think he might of just left the Giants game and may have been drinking,but they were ready to take me to S.F. general and I hadn't seen a cop yet.

Well my left wrist is broken,my right shoulder had a VERY DEEP bruise. When the shoulder hit,something in my back got tweeked big time,and no head injury. This was on 7/19/08 and i've been out of work for 2 weeks so far and the wrist may need surgery. S.F. police suck, I have been on the phone trying to get the info so I can get a copy of the report.