View Single Post
Old 08-14-08, 05:05 PM
uncadan8
Dwindling Roadie

Bikes: Cannondale Caad8 R1000, '80's Cannondale (The Beast), Diamondback Topanga Hardtail MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by plumberroy
the energy to make the last couple miles today. I haven't been getting my 8-10 miles a day the last week and a half .I have been running to find out about going back to school. There was a couple days I had some kind of bug. Any way I have been doing just 2-3miles a day and didn't ride 2 days. Today I took off for the next town east round trip of about 21-22 miles. boy I could tell I had been slacking on the daily rides because the last two miles were tough . Still it's better than when I started in may I was lucky to get two mile then I did 25 miles 2 weeks ago and didn't have to dig at all . So I need to keep my daily rides up at the 8-10 mile range.
thanks for listening to my rant
Roy
Consistent riding and consistent days off will really help you reach your goals. Just as long as your consistent days off don't turn into a week of slacking when you should be riding. However, there are times when a week off is a good idea too. It all depends on what your body is telling you. But good job on pushing through the last couple of miles!