View Single Post
Old 08-27-08, 12:42 PM
maddmaxx 
Boomer

Bikes: Diamondback Clarity II frame homebuilt.

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16098 Post(s)
Liked 1,457 Times in 1,064 Posts
http://home.comcast.net/~avzander/site/

Welcome to my web site. Click on the photo's page and below the 5 various paintings you will find 6 photo's from today's ride. Sorry about the quality, the camere was broken by the time I got home and appears to have been malfunctioning during the ride.

The first photo is the trail down from my house 1/2 mile back 300 feet up and you are looking at the good part. We will not go home this way.

The second is from a part of the trail crossing a swamp/pond that I call toruista land. It is like a dirt superhighway and is often crowded.

Third is an old factory abandoned in the woods. There is a road somewhere back along that power line.

4th photo is the old bridge abutment that I found yesterday. I'm not sure where that led.

The 5th photo is an impression of the secondary trails near tourista land. Many of the unwashed masses begin to balk here. Someday I'll take you farther along this line to show you what 18mph downhill on traprock might mean to your tires...

The last photo is a banked dirt circle track about 200 yards off the trail. Its been there for at least 15 years and it once was in better shape than this. Nascar crazies on dirt bikes???

The paintings above the pictures are just something that I play at in my spare time.