View Single Post
Old 09-03-08, 08:18 PM
keiththesnake

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So, now I'm afraid to tell my wife.

On my way downtown to the bar tonight, some mid-30's girl just about t-bones me as I'm crossing on a flashing yellow. She's got a flashing red. She's talking on the cell. She obviously doesn't see me. I yell, "Hey!" This gets her attention. She pulls the phone from her ear and rolls down her window to yell at me. I tell her to watch where she's going, and that she's supposed to stop back there. She tells me to get the eff off the road. What's a "cracker?" It didn't sound nice.

I saw her. I saw she wasn't paying attention as she's about to plow into me. Maybe I shoulda just kept my mouth shut. Maybe I was in a mood.

So, if I told my wife, she'd get all nervous again. She'd think it's unsafe for me to ride my little bicycle around town, that I'm gonna get myself killed. So, I'm telling you guys instead.

You guys can make fun of me all you want, or you can tell me how I must have serious relationship problems, or whatever. I just thought it would be nice to share this incident and to seek counsel from your experiences.