View Single Post
Old 09-05-08, 01:48 PM
BikinCanada

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am from London (area), Ontario, Canada. I'm turning 19 in a couple of weeks. My friend is a Vegan / Hippy (self described haha) and We are both excited for this trip and plan on doing more biking immidiatley after.

Well me and my buddy are starting in British Columbia after a camping trip that me him and another friend have planned sometime in june or july. I'm from Ontario so I'm going to have to Mail my bike and bags / racks to BC, since me and the other friend are Hitchhiking / Wwoofing (google it if you don't know what it means) out there from Ontario.

So all the camping stuff we need will be with us. We will be camping along the way and staying with friends cause we know people all across the country so where we will be sleeping will not be a problem. Pretty much the only thing that will be an expense after we start going will be Food (and if we can't do them ourselves any bike repairs / parts).

Our route at this point (which we haven't decided any exact roads) Will be Vancouver - Calgary - Saskatoon (I think) - Winnipeg - Thunder Bay - Sudbury - "Lots of Southern Ontario" - Montreal - "The Maritimes" (Nova Scotia / PEI / New Brunswick).

And many stops in between but all of those places we have friends (excluding Sudbury)

That is so far some of the assumed plans.