View Single Post
Old 04-26-01, 09:38 AM
RainmanP
Mr. Cellophane

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OK, waaait a minute, the person (and I use the term loosely since it was probably Pete Clark) who registered and posted a reply as Rainbabe cannot be the real Rainbabe. (By the way Carl, she specified lower case b. I asked because I wanted to get it right.) I know this for several reasons.
1. I am fairly certain the real Rainbabe does not know the address of this forum.
2. Even if she knew the address, I am not certain she could find it. She will be the first to admit that her computer knowledge is "sketchy".
3. Some of the references are kind of inside stuff among us commuting crazies. I am pretty certain she would not have had enough time to go through all the posts to catch up and familiarize herself with the group.
4. She doesn't know enough about bikes (again, she will tell you this herself) to mention some of the other references.
5. I committed none of the alleged atrocities. I mean, give me some credit. I am much more subtle than that.

Now, here is an update to the original post. I really stepped in it by letting Rainbabe read it. She thought it was SOOOO very clever. HA HA. HA HA. Here's where I went wrong. You know that daily ritual? The daily part was a slight exageration, but it occurred at least periodically. However, since I alleged it was, Rainbabe decided that I should at least do the foot massage every day. Oh, clever me.

Now, about this impostor in our midst (Pete Clark). Joe, (Pete Clark) I think a full investigation is in order (Pete Clark). It is imperative (Pete Clark) that we determine who has committed this effrontery (Pete Clark) and see that the offender (Pete Clark) is appropriately chastised (Pete Clark).