View Single Post
Old 11-24-04, 08:57 PM
dasein
whatever

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I, like most fixed riders, have nothing but anger and hate in my heart (don't deny it). In tonight's rainy weather, I made myself visible with a big bright light and a ****ing geeky yellow jacket. I succeeded - as I approached a four way stop-signed intersection, intending to go straight, the taxi to my left whose driver desired to turn left onto my street, into my path, against my right of way, saw me. I know he saw me - he stutter started off the line, and I caught his eye. Like most taxi drivers, he has nothing but anger and hate in his heart. He therefore tried to kill me. He continued turning left such that the side of his vehicle would have hit me. I held my line like a stubborn fool, and so he swerved slightly, avoided me, passed me, and then immediately slowed. I accelerated and got my revenge - the taxi was now stuck behind a line of traffic led by a little old lady too scared to travel faster than 20 km/h. He caught up to me five blocks later, as I was turning right. I waved and smiled.