View Single Post
Old 09-23-08, 12:02 AM
simonofsocal

Bikes: Raleigh Venture 3.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the tip carbon, but money is really tight right now. My job has recently become unbearable and I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to stay there. So, I'm saving every penny right now. Which really sucks because I saw an older model of the exact bike I want on ebay for $170.

Home, you gotta realize I'm a really big guy & once I push past a hundred my blood really starts pumping. That thirty minute ride at 101 was one of my best yet.

I had a horrible experience Saturday, serious mental fatigue on a one hour ride. I could barely keep it above 90, my knees were all over the place, and my mood darkened by the minute. I'd spent the whole day on the couch writing (trying to get ready for NaNoWriMo), and had know idea that using my brain that much could affect my body that badly. I still feel a bit drained, but I'm not sure if that's from Saturday, or the drama at work. I learned my lesson though. Ride, then write.

Well, I've gotta hit the hay. Thanks for all the help guys(and girls, if there are such things on the internet).