What is this demonry?!

Bikes: KHS Aero Comp.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scorpio516
Exactly!

But since everyone cares - I was riding against traffic on the sidewalk - I was technically in the wrong. I had the green light. I crossed at the crosswalk. She turned right on red without looking into me from a cross street. The violation was re:21950(b)

But then there is

I'm pretty sure I'd be able to fight it if I cared to (or got a ticket), I wasn't a pedestrian.
Right...because you got hit when you were crossing at a CROSSWALK when the traffic parallel to you had a GREEN light and your still at fault. The law you sited makes no sense since you did not dart out in front of traffic nor were you in the way of traffic.

Now you are stuck buying a new bike out of your own pocket because of your insecurity of the laws, I feel there is something else your not telling us because if someone hit me while I was at a cross walk I would make sure I get a new bike...

You sir are the reason why drivers do what they want...you should have been forceful and gotten her ticketed and had her insurance pay for your bike and injuries