Old 10-01-08, 05:42 AM
dguest

Bikes: 2009 Specialized Crosstrail Elite, 2008 Cannondale Six13 3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Robert Foster View Post
You have a point but do you still turn a knob on your TV or do you have a wireless remote? Is your fridge a frost-free or do you still manually defrost it? Is your oven self-cleaning? I don't know how these units work and understand how they might be too complicated for most of us. It may never be affordable for us either but we know how easy it is for someone to build a bike from composite unobtainium and sell it to us because it is lighter and easier to form. If the system is dependable and affordable I am sure some riders will be willing to buy it simply because it is lighter. If it is out of our range then only a few will be showing up and I may never even see one in action.
My fridge is frost free, But the old ones do wear out and I do not believe you can not buy one that is not frost free anymore, If they were avaliable I probably would have, Same situation with television I do not believe there are any with knobs. and no my oven is not self cleaning. Like I said before I have never owned an auto transmission vehicle. I do not see anything at all wrong with improvement and advancement but I believe that people should always have a choice as to what they want. I think the new components are great and I can see where they would be good for some purpose, But I would not get them and would have no need for them. I just do not want things to get like they have with everything else and your choice goes away.

Last edited by dguest; 10-01-08 at 05:57 AM.