View Single Post
Old 10-05-08, 11:42 AM
jtricer1973

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pics of my wifes Raleigh Comfort bike

Hey guys, I bought this for my wife Christmas before last. Its a Raleigh Comfort Bike. She was thrilled. Probably the best gift I have given her in 10 years of marriage and this one was a complete surprise. I will never forget the look on her face when I rolled it into the house that night. Until I got her this, she was riding a peice of garbage Roadmaster mountain bike from Walmart. (I never realised how sorry these bikes were until I actually rode a good one). Now my wife is sold on quality bikes and would not even think of riding any Walmart trash again.

Anyway, this Raleigh is great. Every time I climb on it and go for a spin I am blown away by how comfortable and just plain fun it is to ride. The Avenir comfort seat is awesome! I have been tempted to get me one of the mens models, but haven't done it yet. I am in the process of converting my mountain bike to a pseudo comfort bike right now. I am gonna use the same seat, suspension seat post, grips, and tires as are on my wifes Raleigh. If I am not happy with this, I will be buying the mens model and pass the mountain bike to my son.

Just thought I would share.