Old 10-06-08, 06:30 AM
Grasschopper
He drop me

Bikes: '03 Marin Mill Valley, '02 Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1, '12 Giant Defy Advance, '20 Giant Revolt 1, '20 Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1, some random 6KU fixie

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Ok gang here is the deal...it isn't my fault. Thank God. So they processed the BF2 or new design with the same order form as the BF1 (old design) jerseys. I checked that I in fact sent them 2 different forms and that they were clearly labeled...I did and they were. This means only 4 of the BF2 jerseys were correct...mainly because of the few that ordered both styles and one by dumb luck. This also means I was charged for and received a jersey that wasn't ordered.

So I have contacted Champ-Sys and am waiting on their reply as to how they are going to fix this SNAFU. I will post here when I know something.

At this point I am going to send out all the BF1 jerseys (other than people who ordered both styles) and will hold the BF2 jerseys as I may have to return them...plus I was asking half the people if they would accept a wrong length zipper. So we will get this all worked out...but it will take a couple more weeks I am sure even if they rush the order.

Thanks for your patience.