View Single Post
Old 12-03-04, 03:15 AM
peterlutonslag

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
UK boy

hi people my name is Peter, and im a newbie on this forum. ill tell u all about me a little, born in london, my grandad was a bicycle lover so ive GT85 in my blood! first bike when i was 2 years old and now im 21 and still into them!I am probably the only UK person in here but id say im pretty much an expert on mountain bikes cause ive worked in a bike shop for the last 6 years and im an expert on carrying equipment for bicycles and cars, computers and consumer electronics so if anyone wants to ask me anything go ahead. ill happily share the benefits of my experience with anyone on this forum. I ride 3 bikes, 1 st one a disc braked GT with double butted frame, 27 speed and rockshox. excellent cross country bike and i use it for longer bike rides. second a Kona Cindercone really tricked up which i use for free riding around local trails and showing off doing bunny hops and tricks, finally my holiday bike which i use at my families holiday home in Hungary(hungarian mother, makes me half hungarian) which is a silver single butted GT with rockshox and 27 speed deore groupset with V brakes. I am a tax wasting uni student at my local university who lives at home so i can afford these nice bikes and i wouldnt give them up for the world!unfortunately you cant make a proper living out of bicycles these days so I am doing a business studies degree and have bicycles as my ultimate hobby and greatest pleasure in life(besides sex that is). ok thats enough blabbering feel free to ask me any questions im off to uni and work for the day!