Thread: Howdy
View Single Post
Old 12-07-04, 05:11 AM
Daotenac

Bikes: Two "Frezoni" steel, columbus tubing, one for training one for showing off, a "Hoffy" 531 steel tubing, one uni cycle, one mini penny farthing "Berretto"

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
G'Day Frankie Fixed, I can relate to that sort of crap, many years ago I was amongst a herd of blokes, we were doing our Sunday Morning ride to the Tamborine Mountains, Gold Coast, Queensland, OZ, round trip about 150 kilometres. As we got down the road towards the turn off, a Combi with two morons came by and hit all the outside blokes with beer, it's sticky sh*t when you don't need it. Anyway just down the road the traffic had stopped because of an accident, yes the two morons were oblivious of our approach but crapped them selves when we all dismounted and proceeded to rock the Combi side to side until it almost tipped over. The car sitting behind them had witnessed the beer spraying and said good on yer boys that'll teach em? They were long hairs well they dressed scruffy anyway. I can guarantee they would think twice before pulling that stunt again. The look of terror on their faces was a real picture, result cyclists one, morons nil? keep the wheels turning, don't look back? Daotenac.