the goat
huffy and magna 4 life

Bikes: huffy, magna, old school murry

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
damn.. broke my new bike

So i was riding my sweet magna full suspension that i picked up from wal-mart on these local trails. I was tearing those trails up all over the place, gettin sideways in the twisties, you know that kind of stuff. I came upon a few of these girls that were hiking that I recognized from the trailer park. I really think they're both pretty hot and i wanted to impress them so i decided to launch off this 10' foot drop right in front of them. I tried pulling a sick tail whip just like i see those cool guys riding those santa cruz and jamis bikes. But the backend came around and I was gettin sideways like a flat tracker. So there I am floating through the air, hot chicks watching the whole thing, and bang. Impact! Good thing I was wearing my new cycling gloves I just got cause my hands took most of the impact and I rolled over on my back and slid into the brush. The girls came out to see if I was ok so I had to play it cool and try not to cry. I got a hole in my new jean shorts and scraped up my raiders jacket, but other than that and a bruised knee I'm ok. Just be careful out there guys, I could have gotten really hurt. As for the magna, well...it crushed that rear spring like a soda can, totally ripped my rear derailer right off the bike and i bent my front rim. I don't think i'll be able to ride her for awhile, or atleast until i get those parts fixed. But i think i might be able to rig something up. My mom has an old mattress in the shed behind the trailer, and i might be able to take one of those springs and use a screen door damper to build a new one. I'll keep you guys informed. Keep er' up right.
the goat