Old 12-14-04, 12:42 PM
Sherpaboy

Bikes: Ibis, Castellano, Felt, Soma

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
...my "Bullwinkles" (pogies marketed by Terry 2 or 3 years ago) go on. I can then wear lighter gloves and my hands stay a lot warmer...and every year you have to search for who is selling them this year.
Just FYI I have been using Pogoes for about 7 years with great success. A few years ago my wife and I actually started making them for resale and added a few features to what was on the market. I know this sounds like a shamelss plug...but you can chek them out at http://www.trails-edge.com/retail/te...mfbikemits.htm

If you don't mind waiting a few weeks we are in productions and catching up on all outstanding orders. I just ordered more material and in the new year we are planning to be ahead of the ordering...

Sorry if it sounds like an ad...just wanted to let you know where you will be able to find them in teh future as well.

BTW I rode last night 11 degrees with wind chill and only wore my Pearl Izumi long finger summer gloves...No problems. As for feet I have been having good lock with my Answer Winter Boots and using a chem. warmer.

Mike