Isaias

Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joshandlauri
Originally Posted by balto charlie
The area I was talking about is in the park. When you cross over the swinging bridge from the HoCo side to the Balto side make a left. Take it all the way to the Grist Mill bridge. Newish bridge that allows you to exit the park and ride UP Illchester or ride River rd to Ellicott City. It is a very pretty area.
I hear you on the kids. You can still ride with them. Put one on your back(in a backpack) and one on the back of your bike in one of those bike frame seats. I use to ride the C&O with mine like this. Ride only rail trails.

help me with this
the baltimore county side has the bathroom right?
the hoco has no bathroom
so if I cross the bridge from the baltimore county side to the hoco side I can go right and that takes me to the pond, go left and it used to become rocks and lead to a damn/waterfall. is the the way to illchester? that would be awesome!

if I start on the hoco side and cross the bridge to baco, the bathroom is in from of me make a left takes me up the road to the avalon area w/pavilions, making a right is paved trail which I'm not sure where it goes.

I really want to figure this illchester trail thing out.

On the kids thing, the wife won't let me put the baby in the back pack and hike let alone ride, When it warms up we are getting a trail-a-bike and making a train, My old MTB, trail a bike for the boy and then the trailer for the baby.
I think the Grist Mill bridge is approximately where I have it marked on this map:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
GristMillBridge.jpg (103.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by NoRacer; 12-19-08 at 01:01 PM.