View Single Post
Old 12-24-08, 05:04 AM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Originally Posted by donrhummy
I tried it on firefox 3 and Opera 10 and in both, the search results page is empty. Even when going to a user and choosing "Find all posts by donrhummy" it shows as empty.
Did you use your own Control Panel or Search The Forums? I have a hunch if the CP query works but not general search then your permissions or something are higher than outside of it. They've been working on this forever but had to stop when Cortez nearly plundered the server en route to Mexico. Look down the directory here and find the previous thread on these problems because somebody keeps posting how to query Google to make a search on our database. It's 4 am on Christmas Eve though and I need a nap...sorry about that or I've go look myself.

And thanks for letting us know. Having used this brand of board in several places I'm (a) never in much need of search anymore and (b) Surprised it actually is dealing with over 170,000 members in the database. Never saw that before and it's amazing.

They're always on the case but let them get a couple ballgames and mashed taters in the system for a day or two I s'pose

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited by Rollfast; 12-24-08 at 05:15 AM.