View Single Post
Old 12-27-08, 08:31 AM
roccobike
Bike Junkie

Location: South of Raleigh, North of New Hill, East of Harris Lake, NC

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac, Specialized Roubaix, Giant OCR-C, Specialized Stumpjumper FSR, Stumpjumper Comp, 88 & 92Nishiki Ariel, 87 Centurion Ironman, 92 Paramount, 84 Nishiki Medalist

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Originally Posted by kpug505
After doing an eBay completed auctions search I found a frame and fork that sold for $450 plus. I think if your bike is complete and in fantastic shape with a well represented auction with lots of clear pics and a good description it could pull some serious change.....They are a fantastic bike IMHO! I would not sell it! Ride it!
Can we get some pics please? Especially the drive side.....
I would like to point out that I found this estimate in one of your threads.
Please take into account that you have a very rare bike. I think I speak for myself and others when I say I would have commented but I don't want to comment on a price when I don't really know what to say. I've seen two estimates, $450 and $800. I'd put my reserve somewhere between those two and see what happens. With any luck you'll find two bidders that really want that bike. Take into account, late December and early January are not good times to sell a bike. I hope it works out for you and I hope this helps.