Old 01-06-09, 05:23 PM
Ricky in Jersey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the review, Ed!!

Hey Ed,

Thanks alot. I feel a lot better with my purchase. Your review, and the other supporting information is very much appreciated.

Like I said before, I bought a DT folder a couple of years ago. It was a nice folder, but my ex used it more than me. I had the same minor problems with the Downtube that others have acknowledged... such as gear slippage, chipping paint, and assorted "clicks". When we broke up, I swapped it for a Trek 7500. Since I worried about my current economic situation, I was looking to spend less than the $400 I spent on the Downtube. This hopefully will fill the bill.

After I get it, I'll review it as well.

BTW Ed, you live in Orlando? MY girl and myself took a two week vacation down there during the Xmas holidays. Love that area! I looked at a lot of condos in Orlando, as well as homes up in Deltona, and was amazed at the prices! Seems a real nice 1 BR condo goes for about $60K now in Orlando. Spoke with folks who spent $250K on condos in 2005 and 2006 who were trying to unload them for $70-90K. Deltona is like a ghost town.Very sad.