Old 01-10-09, 09:26 PM
w2brdbkr

Bikes: Raleigh SC30

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Got my first ride in for 2009

Today club Hypoxia went for a ride & it was my first ride since Nov 9 2008 so I am a little sore this evening.

It started out a little chili, we met at the coffee shop & it was 25 degrees but after the first 10 miles it got better. I haven't ridden in cold so I wasn't sure how to dress and I thought I might be overdressed but I did good. We ended up having 9 of us & I ended up with 36 miles....

Tomorrow is supposes to be nice but a little windy but we were thinking of getting out again....

It was SOOOOOOOOO nice to get together with friends again, it has been to long. I have had trouble with getting motivated with everything going on in the last few months, but today really helped me get back on track, it really pumped me up!!!!

On a side note, the wife finally filed for divorce last week so my motto (if that is what you call it) for 2009 is; this year is for personal growth & riding bike sure does help the mind, body & soul......It is going to be a hard year trying to live on a single income, but God will provide & I'm looking for a exciting year!!!!!

Last year was my first year on a road bike & I did 4,273.4 miles & that was from March, so I think maybe I'll shoot for 6,000 this year..