Old 01-29-09, 02:17 PM
bikingshearer 
Crawlin' up, flyin' down

Bikes: 1967 Paramount, 1982-ish Ron Cooper,1978 Eisentraut "A," mid-1960s Cinelli Speciale Corsa, 1961 Bianchi Competizione (an Eroica bike), 1994 Trek 520, 199? Burley Bossa Nova, early-1970s Cinelli Speciale Corsa (also an Eroica bike)

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks for the responses, folks. We may have a winner here.

Originally Posted by cccorlew View Post
Will there be tee shirts?
Yup. You're in charge. Make mine quintuple-humongous.

Originally Posted by bigbossman View Post
Since I responded first, it stands for Bossman and Bikingshearer - not the other way around.
Actually, "B&B" stands for "Beavis and Butthead." I'm Beavis.

Originally Posted by MarkoPolo View Post
So are you cooking up Kansas City, Memphis or Carolina style? Or your own personal Italian style "East Bay Grease"!
Depends. Which do you like better, KC Masterpiece or Kraft?

Originally Posted by cantdrv55 View Post
Woo Hoo!!! Count me in. Last time I climbed up Cummings Skyway, I was doing 4 mph and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Let's do a ride soon.
Already, we're bringing together diverse talents. Cantdrv55 has his heart jump out of his chest on Cummings Skyway. I barf up lungs on that same road. Maybe Rodney King's dream of us all getting along can come true.

Originally Posted by backinthesaddle View Post
Hey, that's my kind of ride. Though I'm still not sure I can keep up with you all. BigBossMan smoked me the times I rode with him.
Bigbossman can leave me in the dust pretty much any time he wants, although he usually either hangs back with me or at least circles back every so often like a vulture waiting for lunch. In any event, fear not - you will not be alone.