Old 02-08-09, 03:42 AM
vmaniqui

Bikes: Dahon Speed TR and Dahon Speed Pro TT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Bought my first folder.....CITIZEN Tokyo (yellow)

hi guys,

against everyone's advices, i decided to get the Citizen Tokyo as my first folder. i know it's not the best but cost is a major factor here. it is pretty new (about 1 month usage) and owned by a lady and i got it for only $100. my first impression - it feels weird on my first ride as i am used to the regular size bike ride. tje more time i spent with it the more i am getting use to the ride. it's not the best but i expect it to take me from point a to b. i like the 16" inc. tire for it's lesser weight. man - it really feels heavy. i wonder how i would be able to lift it when i start using it for my work commute. the only thing i don't like (this is mostly true for some folders) is there are so many things to loosen before you can fold it completely. i am tuning it as we speak. adjusting the brakes, fixed the flat tire, greasing the chain (sprockets) and other minor stuff. now i am having a buyer's remorse as i should have gotten the cloned A-Bike or cloned Strida. i will give this a month and i will let you all know my complete reviews.

thanks again for your advices,
vic