Old 02-08-09, 04:03 PM
Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
It's cool that heavy people can laugh along or at themselves but I just can't put up with others having fun at their expense. I knew a gal at work that was round in stature. She was very shy too, maybe aobut 30'ish. Just as she bought a pack of Twinkies from the vending machine, some roid abuser took it upon himself to embarrass her in front of a large crowd. He asked,"don't you think you've had enough of those already?". She nearly cried but instead went into an uncontrolled hysterical laugh!

That's when I was at my prime in pumping iron so I approached him and told him a POS I thought he was and asked why he didn't pick on someone like me that could defend themselves. "Why don't pick on someone that you know would beat your arse if you're such a tough guy instead of a defenseless woman" I asked. Then I proceeded to tell him that he ahd had more than his share of beans and tortillas himself.

He didn't know what to say but I can tell you roids don't make your bahlls bigger cause that day in front of a crowd, he had just shown he had none!

I just can't take someone making fun of a fat person. If you kid about yourself that's fine but if I see a moron attack you, I'll be the first to jump in and put a stop to it!